Wednesday, November 14, 2012

6 months

On Monday, Zane and I celebrated our 6 month anniversary.  Our first date was a few weeks before May 12, but we became "official" on that glorious day.  I decided to pay a little tribute to the man in my life here with some pics and mushy stuff that I love about him :)


This is one of my favorite pics with Zane.  We took it at the zoo shortly after becoming "official".


We went to the Air Show at Hill Air Force base.  I loved this little helicopter.  P.S. It was FREEZING that day.


Our sad faces.  This is after we got hailed and rained on.  I ruined a pair of shoes here actually.  We decided to leave shortly after this picture.  We will be going again next year, assuming the weather is better.


Zane and me after carving pumpkins.  You can't see his, but it was a way awesome carving of Cthulhu, that he did by hand.  Mine was a not so awesome carving that I got out of a pumpkin design book.  Yeah he is way more artistic than me.  And yes, we do like to match our shirts ;)


So yeah, these are some of my favorite pictures of Zane and me.  He doesn't like to take pics, so I have to hold back on my picture taking, which stinks.  But I guess if that's the only thing I have to complain about, we are doing good. 
Seriously I haven't been this happy in a long time. Zane lets me be my weird self, and doesn't make fun of me for it.  In fact, he's probably just as weird as I am.  Which I love.  He is my best friend.  I'm glad that we decided to go against the "dating your co-workers is bad news" stigma and give it a go.  
Here's to another 6 months!

Love you Zane!


No comments:

Post a Comment