Thursday, August 9, 2012

Blue Hair

Hello again everyone!

Work has been super busy the past few weeks.  The bright side, I get more hours which means more money.  The down side, I've been bringing work home with me along with lots of stress.  Lets just say it makes for a kind of unhappy Tara.  And a kind of unhappy Tara leads to a not so happy Zane. So yeah. But we are powering through my stress and grouchiness like the awesome team we are.  I love my awesome boyfriend :)

Now on to the title of my post today. . . I dyed my hair blue.  Now before everyone freaks out, it's not my entire head. Nor is it even a large portion of my head.  It is simply the tips of the under layer of my hair. So you can't even really tell unless my hair is in a pony tail or it moves just right.  I love it bunches!  I've been wanting to add some color to my hair for a while now, but was kind of scared to do it.  One of my coworkers has a bright blue mohawk and I loved the color of it. So his wife offered to help me color my hair.  It turned out really well :)  I will post a pic as soon as I take one and let you guys be the judge I guess. Zane likes it and I love it so I'm happy with it.

Also, for all of my Tomball peeps that might be reading this.  I am planning a trip to Houston in September.  I won't be there for super long, so reserve your time with me now!  I want to do a big get together with everyone at the drive in or something, so message me on facebook if you are interested. I'll probably make some sort of event though so keep an eye out.  I'll be there Sept 7-10 or so. Sorry its not longer but work keeps me from taking long vacays and I will be driving instead of flying so yeah.

Well I plan on posting soon about some of my ramblings and life philosophies so stay tuned.

Lots of love!

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment